Saturday, September 06, 2008

 

Mama Doesn't Always Know Best

I realize that Mama's Pizza has many loyal fans, but I must say...I am not one of them. FWJoey and I checked out Mama's newest location on Camp Bowie (in the space formerly occupied by Double Daves Pizza) last Friday. We left disappointed mumbling something about never wanting to come back. I know that is harsh!

Mama's just isn't my style of pizza. I grew up eating a thinner style crust so that is what I have come to love. I don't dislike all thick crusted pizza, the crust on Mama's Pizza was so thick that I felt like I had eaten a loaf of bread. There was very little tomato sauce on the pizza and the sausage topping was bland. The taste of Mama's toppings paled in comparison to the pizza we enjoyed at Parton's Pizza a few weeks ago.

To each his own!!

Mamas Pizza
4801 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107
(817) 923-3541
www.mamaspizzas.net...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?