Friday, December 28, 2007

 

Buffalo Brothers

Joey and I recently stopped in for some pizza at the newly opened Buffalo Brothers. The atmosphere was casual, not too crowded, and our server was very friendly. We started with the jalapeno poppers ($5) which were above average, then followed up with the pizza - half italian sausage and half meatball. While the pizza was good, it was not memorable and did not live up to my hopes and expectations. Knowing that Jon Bonnell was involved with this restaurant, I was expecting to be blown away (as I often am at Bonnell's!).

The beer, on the other hand, was memorable. They had a good selection of drafts priced to please. We shared a pitcher of ice cold Blue Moon garnished with oranges for a mere $6. The joint had a number of televisions which makes is a prime place to go enjoy some sports, ice cold beer and solid pizza,! By the way, I heard the chicken wings and the chicken fingers were A+.

One additional plus is that Buffalo Bros sales pizza by the slice. Next time I go, I would likely take advantage of this option!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?