Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

Stringfellow's on the Square in Granbury

If you happen to be in Granbury, I recommend stopping in for lunch at Stringfellow's and having the tilapia tacos ($12.50)! I dined at Stringfellow's for the first time yesterday afternoon with my mother and stepfather. All of us very much enjoyed our lunches. My mother opted for the popular chicken and avocado sandwich ($6.75) served on a soft jalapeno cheddar bun. She described is as being light and fresh and while she was happy with her selection, once she tried my tilapia tacos, she was envious! Because my tacos were the hit of the day. My stepfather had the Mixed Field Greens with Pine Nuts, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Cheese, Avocado and Green Onions ($7.00), which was also quite good. Each meal begins with a serving of "toasties" which are baked croutons coated with numerous spices. These tasty treats had a nice kick to them.

I had heard mixed reviews about Stringfellow's from a few locals so I did not have high expectations. I must say that my expectations were certainly surpassed and I look forward to returning to Stringfellow's on our next visit to Granbury.

101 East Pearl Street, Granbury, Texas
817-573-6262

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?